Working in some of the best Ophthalmology settings in the world, i.e. Institute of Barraquer and Moorfields Eye Hospital has enabled Dr Rezarta Bulaj to gain the highest quality of training in the field of Medical Ophthalmology, offering a unique opportunity for the patients to receive the newest approach and best expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of eye-related conditions.
After successfully completing the MSc Primary Care Ophthalmology at the University of Edinburgh, Dr Bulaj has been certified as a fellow of the International Council of Ophthalmology, regarded as one of the most prestigious institutions in the field of Ophthalmology.
Dr Bulaj is a regular attendee and speaker at European Ophthalmology Congresses such as Euretina and Eucornea.
• “Effectiveness of peri-operative corticosteroid therapy in severe Ulcerative Colitis-associated uveitis undergoing cataract surgery”, 1st Co-Author, 37th ESCRS Congress, Paris, September 2019.
• “Effectiveness of peri-operative immunosuppression in severe JIA-associated uveitis undergoing cataract surgery with IOL implantation”, 1st Co-Author, 36th ESCRS Congress, Vienna, September 2018.
• “Ocular manifestations of congenital syphilis in late childhood”, Presenting Author, 18th EURETINA Congress, Vienna, September 2018.
• “B-cell intraocular lymphoma masquerading as CMV-retinitis in a patient with Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome”, Presenting Author, 18th EURETINA Congress, Vienna, September 2018.
• “Effectiveness of intra-vitreal dexamethasone implants in the treatment of refractory post-operative macular oedema”, 1st Co-Author, 17th EURETINA Congress, Barcelona, September 2017